This post was originally written on September 2, 2018. These are all lessons I've been learning and re-learning, and I find myself coming back to them in the deep breaths I take when I feel myself falling down a rabbit hole. Maybe you can find some use in these words too. 1 - It is perfectly fine to not do anything. And it is even more acceptable for you to not beat yourself up and feel guilty about it 2 - The Universe provides. God provides. Whoever or whatever it is that you believe in, will provide. If things seem uncertain, they might be for a time, and you should just let them remain uncertain, knowing that eventually they will be clear. It is also important to note that when they do become clear, you should trust in that clarity. If you don't make moves in life, the Universe will make them for you. 3 - We have very little control over anything outside of ourselves. It is often better to just take a deep breath and let things go than...
This is not a "december view" necessarily, but it's a view I'm having now, and it's December, and I'm going to go with it anyway..... This year has been a tough one for me. I lost my grandmother in a way that no one should lose a loved one, and three months later I lost my father to cancer. I also took my photography business official within this time. It's been hard in a way, to concentrate on something that brings me happiness while I'm suffering with grief at the same time. But in other ways it helps me to see beauty where I typically feel sadness and loss. And through everything I've gone through, I have to give my love to the two girls in the picture, two girls who have become friends that I wish I had had throughout my whole life. They've spend numerous lunch hours listening to me complalin, cry, gripe and just plain bitch about everything that I can complain about. And for that, and everything else they've done for me, I have t...
I started this blog with the hopes that I would write more. And I didn't hold any specific expecations as to how often I would write. Of course daily would be grand, but I didn't pressure myself. I wanted to create a beautiful world of words that would inspire, words that would motivate, words that would pull me out of my funk & see beauty in each of them. It was working for a while, but at the moment, I'm lacking in beautiful words. I want nothing more than to go back in time; to find that rewind button & go back & know what to do to make things different. I can't do that, but I really want to. Now, I'm filled with endless & unanswerable questions that have taken up residence in my every thought. I know it's a process, but it's a painful process and there's no way to tell when the ache in my heart will minimize. It probably is a good idea to write through this though. Life isn't always beautiful & perfect or filled with ha...
Comments