"I feel like my muses are sitting outside right now, on some random and poorly furnished waiting room, listening to "on hold" music, while I scramble to rearrange the life inside. "
-gypsygirlsguide.com

Reading through the "selected posts" on her blog, I stopped as soon as I came to this part. This is exactly how I feel right now. Perhaps my muses are listening to the Jeopardy theme music. And there are so many of them. Sitting. Waiting. Some hoping that I will sit down with a piece of crisp, blank paper, and start letting them dance their beautiful words. Others hoping that I'll pick up my camera and let them paint their beauty in images. They want to create. They want to be free.
And me? I'm stuck in the daily path of repetition and bland gray cubicle walls, ignoring them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

friends

December Reflections - 2016 Edition

The Weight of it All