Spring is here. It's here and while there has been plenty of rain there has also been plenty of blossoming beauty all around. It's been completely therapeutic to get out with my camera and capture all of it.
I missed the peak on these beauties, but in a strange way I still find beauty in it's death. The contrast, the fragility, the still amazing, bright colors continuing to hold out in the paper thin petals.
And there's nothing like taking a photo with a specific subject and realzing that there are actually two amazing subjects combined to create depth and contrast. It never ceases to amaze me how I can compose a photo so carefully and still find a new point of view when I load it on the screen.

Photography continues to help me find beauty. It continues to remind me that even though the rain falls and dark clouds shadow over us at times, life still pushes through the much and there is still so much to be thankful for.
And if you've taken the time to read my little blog, please post a comment and tell me where you're from and how you found me. I may be tempted to neglect my poor little blog a little less if I know someone out there is appreciating it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

friends

The Weight of it All

December Reflections - 2016 Edition